Thursday, July 06, 2006

BOOHOO.
Im super duper upset when I heard the news this morning.
PORTUGAL LOST TO FRANCE!
*Weeps*
Im like, super chao pissed with the referee lah.
France is totally acting.
Portugal fell, & its real.
France got a penalty kick while Portugal dont.
Arghhh.. Unfair!! So unfair!!

Now, I just hope Portugal wins the third position.
PORTUGAL WILL GET THE THIRD POSITION!!
Germany, you're going down!
Ha ha ha ha.

Wanna get a job done and well done?
Dont push it too far lady,
dont cross my limits.
Limits has its limits. *Crap.

I HATE RUDE PEOPLE.
& that means you GIRL.
Dont give me attitude,
I'll show you attitude.

Mrs Yeo said that she's changing the class sitting position.
Cos she claims that we're all too noisy.
Im seriously gonna miss you guys,
SANTOSH & YILIAN!
They are like, the best outta the bestest :D :D :D

Oh yes.
I had my dental appointment today!
Although it should be during the holis.
& it was seriously terrible lah.
My mouth was full of blood & it stinks.
But yes, I wanted my sister's dentist!!
Hers was super amazing.
Kind, gentle, skillful, blah blah..
Unlike mine,
mean, not very skillful, yada yada..
Oh wells, at least its over :D :D


i wonder.
the truth?
nah, i wont acknowledge it (:

No comments: